Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A wedding snapshot


I get the chills at weddings at least 20 times during the ceremony. I can hardly handle the look on the grooms face as his bride walks towards him, the crying mothers, the kiss on the cheek from daddy and the simple "I do's" that make a Mr. and Mrs. in the snap of a finger! I am priveledeged to be able to photograph such simple and sweet moments and hope to share with you a small snapshot of that.


The beautiful Jennifer on her wedding day! Her dress was elegant, as was she.




One of my brides (Elizabeth) with her cute friends just minutes before the ceremony began..


I loved her colors, can't go wrong with brown and pink during the summer!


I LOVE this shot of the blushing bride. Glancing one last time down the hall as she approaches the doors to the chapel.



If you want more info on wedding sessions, email SarahLizPhotography@gmail.com or visit my other photography website at SarahLizphotography.smugmug.com